Friday, August 9, 2019

Kelly Elliott - Love at First Sight review

I knew who Rip and Chloe were from Kelly's Cowboys and Angels series so I was excited for this book. And while you don't have to read that series first, I think it'll give you a greater love for this book! But OH MY HEAVENS! Kelly slayed me with this book! I couldn't read it fast enough and yet I never wanted it to be over! It gave me ALL THE FEELS and I adored seeing grown up Rip and Chloe. This book held me captivated and I was lost in Chloe and Rip's world. My heart hurt for her at times. I loved the strength of Chloe's family and the way in which their friends and family didn't try to push either of them, but were there for them. This was such a beautiful book! Please don't miss it! 




Love at first sight. 

That’s what it was when Rip Myers came up to me in kindergarten. From that point on, we were inseparable best friends. 

When I work up the courage to tell Rip I love him, I am met with rejection. He tells me he treasures our friendship too much. That statement might as well be a knife to my heart. 

I want to hold out hope that he’ll change his mind. 

Instead, he moves on. 

The only choice I have is to pretend that doesn’t slay me. 

So, I say yes…to the man I love. But he isn’t the man I’ve been in love with nearly my entire life. 

Love at First Sight is a stand alone novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment