Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Lauren Blakely - Never Have I Ever audio review

Never have I ever, swooned so hard while reading (ok, listening) to a Lauren Blakely book! GAH! This book was so cute, sweet and an overall fun read! I adored Piper and Zach! I thought the narrators did a great job of bringing these characters to life. I was lost in their world! Piper and Zach had differing thoughts and opinions and were the furthest thing from a couple. But as Piper and Zach's daughter became friends (because Piper is the cool friend!) things started to shift. I enjoyed the banter and bickering between these two. Their chemistry was palpable and I WANTED them to get together. While different things lead them to this point in their lives, I LOVED watching the shift and seeing them fall in love. And the fact that Piper plays never have I ever may or may not have reminded me of college. I hope you take advantage of this book being available on audio first and give it a listen! 




Never Have I Ever

What happens when two frenemies can't stop pushing each other's buttons?

Never Have I Ever been so infuriated by a man I wanted to kiss. 

They say opposites attract, but I beg to differ. Combust is more like it. Because every single time I talk to Zach Nolan, I see red. 

The too-good-looking, too-smart, too-effortlessly-charming single dad who works down the hall from me has turned getting under my skin into a sport. Call it the battle of wits between the wedding planner and the divorce attorney.

Trouble is, when we’re forced into closer quarters, planning an engagement party for our best friends, I start to see his other sides. 

And I fear I’m falling for the enemy.  

*** 

I’m not out to make friends. My goals are simple - fight till the end for my clients, and my family. 

The last thing I need is a vibrant, outgoing, snarky, and surprisingly big-hearted wedding planner to spend my precious free time with...except, watching Piper bond with my daughter just might break down the cinder block walls I’ve built around my heart these last few years. 

Second chances don’t come around for guys like me...or do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment