Thursday, June 27, 2019

Kelly Elliott - Adore Me review

(Adore Me.) And adore this book, I did!! *swoon* I have really enjoyed this series and I enjoyed getting Morgan and Blake's story. This was SUCH a sweet, friends to lovers read. Kelly writes in such a way that I was completely captivated and she gave me ALL. THE. FEELS! I enjoyed how the chapters flipped from each of their perspectives and the chemistry between them was palpable! If you've read the series, these are not new characters, so it was fun finally getting their story, plus seeing characters from the previous books. This was a book that was equal parts, couldn't read quickly enough and didn't want it to be over. I ADORED this book and might have to do a reread because it was just THAT good! Be sure not to miss it. 



Morgan Barrett is off limits. 

Why? 

She’s my best friend’s sister and insists that she isn’t interested in a relationship. 

That didn’t stop us from sharing one incredibly passionate night together. However, one night was not enough for either of us. 

I want more. 

She needs more.

When we give in to the temptation, something amazing happens. But can we keep the past from destroying the future we both desire? 

Adore Me is a stand alone novel. For reading experience read:
1. Seduce Me
2. Entice Me

3. Adore Me

No comments:

Post a Comment