Monday, February 1, 2016

Laurelin Paige - Love Struck

This book had me literally laughing out loud ... And look, I even spelled it (LOL) out for you! The story was awesome and captivating from the very beginning. We got a glimpse into Lacy's life and I wanted more. I wanted to find out what happened!!

The flirty banter between LoveCoda and Folx was so much fun to watch. I got pulled into their story and didn't want to look away. I was grinning like a fool reading their exchanges. So. Stinking. Cute. 

And then the pieces started to fall into place and all I could think was OH NO!!! Please don't do that. Talk for crying out loud!!! But this is a a HEA, so that  wasn't happening just yet. I was biting my nails in anticipation. 

I was frustrated at the events taking place but the back of my mind knew they needed to happen but gah! I still had to endure that. And the way things came to a head (haha read this book and you'll see why I'm laughing) was unexpected, amusing and needed to happen. 

This book had all the feels! It was laugh out loud funny, sweet , sassy, sexy and unputdownable! I'm sad to say I own Miss Match which is book 1, but because of my blog reading schedule I haven't been able to read it; but I didn't feel lost while reading this book. I am kicking myself for not having read it though. Laurelin Paige and Kayti McGee are a dynamic duo and putting their talents together is GENIUS!! Do not let this book pass you by. Get it now!




Welcome to a seductive world where two solo artists combine their talents-and their hearts-to make beautiful music together...

SHE'S GETTING INTO THE GROOVE 
Lacy Dawson is a young singer-songwriter with a record deal, a studio gig, and a serious case of writer's block. After looking for love songs in all the wrong places, she finds inspiration at an online support group called Song Writers Anonymous. Thanks to one mysterious member who motivates her and inspires her, Lacy's career is back on track. But is she ready to meet her sexy musical muse...face to face?

HE MAKES HER HEART SKIP A BEAT
Eli is definitely interested in hooking up with Lacy, aka "LoveCoda." But between writing her new album and his band's success, they can't find the time to face the music-or each other-about their burgeoning online romance. All that changes when Eli and Lucy get booked on tour together. In person, the attraction is all too real and explosive. They both should walk away, but once they are in each other's arms, there is no turning back...

"A fun, fresh, and sassy hit."-RT Book Reviews on Miss Match

No comments:

Post a Comment