Thursday, October 8, 2015

Elizabeth Naughton- Crosswinds: Episode 3 (Rising Storm)

I received an ARC for my honest review and I am LOVING this series! I've never read a book from Elizabeth Naughton before but now I'm looking forward to checking her books out. 

Oooh Lacey. You're such a bad girl but I can't wait to see how this episode works out for you! This one flew by quickly.  I wasn't prepared for it to be over. Ha!

And the plot thickens ...

Lacey is turning out to be a complete bitch and Dakota is trying to earn her meal ticket out of town. The rest of Storm, Texas is quiet. FOR NOW.  Because these books are so short, I don't want to say  too much other than GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!  What a fantastic series!

The end of these episodes kill me.... Anxiously awaiting episode 4!








Secrets, Sex and Scandals … 

Welcome to Storm, Texas, where passion runs hot, desire runs deep, and secrets have the power to destroy… Get ready. The storm is coming. 

Lacey Salt's world shattered with the death of her brother, and now the usually sweet-tempered girl is determined to take back some control—even if that means sabotaging her best friend, Mallory, and Mallory's new boyfriend, Luis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment