Friday, December 23, 2022

Kelly Elliott - A Bit of Holly Jolly review

My Review

Ohhhh this book was so fun to get lost in! You must read A Bit of Hocus Pocus first. This book picks up where the first left off. Hollie is learning more about herself and she wants to help her best friend, Kristin. And both have good intentions but things go a little awry LOL I enjoyed seeing Hollie’s and Lucas’s relationship develop. They’re in a good place and both want what’s best for their friends! This book was fun to read and also had all the feels! I couldn’t read it fast enough and I can’t wait for A Bit of Wee Luck


Mistletoe hung.

Christmas tree done.

Presents wrapped.

Holiday plans on track.

My first Christmas with Lucas couldn’t be any more perfect! So, a little holly jolly spell can’t hurt anything, right?

Love sometimes needs a little push by elves … or me.

The Jingle Mingle Spell

Evergreen brine.
Piece of twine.
A bit of red berry.
A hair from the one you’ll marry.

I take this string in a line. And with my love, I will entwine. I'll be yours, and you'll be mine … until the end of time.

Note: When true love needs a little holiday magick, use this spell but beware, if one doesn't follow exactly, it could cause more than a little jingle mingle if you get my drift.

A Bit of Holly Jolly is book two in a four novella book series. They must be read in order!
A Bit of Holly Jolly - coming December 25, 2022
A Bit of Wee Luck - coming March 17, 2023
A Bit of Razzle Dazzle - coming July 4, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment