Thursday, August 18, 2022

Chris Brinkley - My Story of Us: Zach audio review

This book was made to be listened to, so that's what I did! And it was a joy to hear! We meet Zach and this story was his journey to his girl. It's written in journal format and it's his way to tell his woman how he feels. He wants to someday share his thoughts and feelings with her. Some entries are short, while others have more meat to them. I enjoyed the ups and the downs to their relationship. It felt realistic. I laughed out loud in parts and my heart went out to Zach in others. I thought this was a unique way to tell a story and I enjoyed getting lost in this audiobook! I just wish we knew her name! 






Love doesn’t have to be complicated, but sometimes life can get in the way. In his own words, speaking directly to the woman he’s falling for, Zach recounts a story of love and loss, uncertain whether this tale is one that ends in forever, or is ultimately about the woman who got away.

‘My Story of Us: Zach’ is the first narrative in the Story of Us collection, modern love stories written as intimate correspondence from a man to the woman he’s falling for. Written and performed by Chris Brinkley, these stories are best experienced via audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment