Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Laurelin Paige - Wild Rebel review

 I just adore Laurelin's books and I was excited to get a new alpha from her. There is a definite past between Julianna and Cade and let me tell you, reader, I was here for it! I enjoyed how the story is told and the past is brought to light, bit-by-bit. Emotions are strong between these two, whether it's love or hate and the chemistry .... SHEW! Hang on to your seat. This book is sexy, sad, maddening and made me FEEL EVERYTHING!! The past was deeply emotional and something that made Julianna and Cade the people they are today. Was it pretty? Nope. Does it drive them to do something? You'll have to wait and see! I can't recommend this book enough. And I'm looking forward to the next book in the series!





We were supposed to run away after graduation.

When she didn't show at our meeting place, I got brave and went after her.

It was a mistake.

I left bloodied and bruised.

I had no choice but to walk away.

Years passed.

I traveled, settled halfway around the world,

made enough money that I didn't have to look back.

But I never got over her.

Then, out of the blue, she calls.

And, what she asks for, the favor that she wants?

I never thought I'd be willing to take a life.

But the truth is, and always has been: I'd do anything for her.

Book one of three in the final trilogy in the Dirty Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment