Monday, November 16, 2020

Katana Collins - Her Alpha Dog review

Chelsea and Josh were a fun pair! They were from completely different worlds and her job brought them together. She wasn't Josh's usual but the draw toward Chelsea and the chemistry between them was intense! This novella may have been a quick read, but the emotions felt sincere and believable! I was sucked into this story and I hated for it to be over. And I adored Cola! Who doesn't love a pupper in a book?! If you're looking for a sweet and sexy read, then be sure to grab this book! 



Being a dog walker to famous movie star, Josh Murphy was supposed to be an easy gig—a few hours a day and a quick paycheck.

I had no idea what I was in for. Josh is demanding, intense, grumpy… and also the sexiest man I’ve ever seen.

And once that sexy scowl of his is directed at me, I see so much more to it simmering below the surface. I see the intense heat, desire, and even… tenderness.

Tenderness? That can’t be right. Alpha-holes aren’t tender… are they?

Rescue Me Romance is a series of stand-alone novellas. Each book promises a sweet, steamy, happily ever after... with a loving rescue pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment