Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tricia Copeland - Torch review

So, it's been a minute since I read the first book in this series, Lovelock Ones. It took me a couple chapters to get back into the story here but once I did, it didn't let me go! 
Jema and Troy were trying to save humanity. But they have a lot of obstacles. I felt like I was there with them, each step of the way. I could picture what they were seeing and feel the desperation and urgency in what they were doing. I was holding my breath, waiting to see what was next for this group and would they accomplish what they set out to do! If you haven't read Lovelock Ones, do that first then come back and get your hands on this book!



They can save the human race. To do it, they must take down their own government…
Sixteen-year-old Jema is on the run. Branded a traitor for trying to share a DNA-based cure for a lethal contagion, she and her friends are hunted by forces loyal to her sinister uncle. And unless they force him to release the formula, she fears a worldwide war to claim the antigen.

Forced to fight like soldiers in the desolate desert, Jema learns there could be sympathizers who will support a coup. But with only scavenged food and fading hope, she and her small group of grimly determined teens face a deadly trek across dangerous territory.

Can Jema get the cure in the public domain before the planet descends into bloodshed and chaos?

Torch is the second book in the thrilling Lovelock YA dystopian science fiction series. If you like intense action, courage under pressure, and races against time, then you’ll love Tricia Copeland’s fast-paced novel.

Buy Torch to battle for humanity’s survival today!

No comments:

Post a Comment