Wednesday, April 22, 2020

S. Doyle - Don’t Love Me review

This book!!!! The push/pull between Marc and Ash was strong. Their lives couldn’t be any more different but these two had something between them. Ash was a princess banished to her castle, while Marc was the kid with unfortunate circumstances, with a chip on his shoulder. And Ash could always read him, even when he didn’t want her to. Their friendship was unique and the emotions were INTENSE! The twists and turns kept coming. I craved all the words and I didn’t want this book to end! Looking forward to Don’t Hate Me!




An epic new saga from the author of The Bride Series!

Marc

The state took me away from my mother when was I twelve and sent me to live with an uncle, who worked on some fancy estate.

That's when I met Ash, she was ten and the daughter of the man who owned the estate. She thought I would be her new best friend but I only wanted to be left alone.

For years she was always there, always annoying me, always wanting more from me. But our roles were clear. She was the princess and I was the chauffeur's charity case.

I told her not to fall in love with me...she didn't listen.

Don't Love Me is Book 1 in a 3 Book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment