Monday, December 16, 2019

Scarlett Ross - Boss (The Men of Monroe Enterprises) release


Title: Boss (The Men of Monroe Enterprises Book 1)
Author: Scarlett Ross
Genre: Bully RH
Release Date: December 16, 2019

BLURB:

They have an empire to protect.

 

She has a score to settle.

 

All's fair in love and war, right?

 

I’m just their novelty. A toy they like to wind up and play with at their discretion. They think I’m just here to be their assistant. But I came to be so much more. Who could have counted on my body and heart being my biggest oppositions here? The men of Monroe Enterprises are maddening but they are getting to me in ways I never considered. Can I keep it together to do what I came to do?

Because I've got an agenda. I want them all to kneel to me. The boss will be me.

 

She's just a toy. Trash we want to sweep out and we all four agree we want her gone. But we all agree we want her nonetheless. An employee, we can summon her when we need anything. And we mean anything, we're the bosses. Our agenda is clear, no matter how sweet her bark and bite are.

 

She picked the wrong men to challenge. Things are about to get fiery on the 38th floor.

 

Who says business and pleasure can't mix?

 

Who says there can only be one boss?

    

Intended only for audiences 18 and over. This is a reverse harem bully romance where all characters are over 21 and takes place in the corporate world. You can consider this a slow burn but don’t think you won’t feel the heat. Contains explicit language and four mouthwatering men who aren’t afraid to use their sexual prowess as power. Also contains a hard-core, foul mouthed FMC who means business on and off the boardroom desk. All sexual contact is consensual.





PURCHASE LINK:
Free in Kindle Unlimited

AUTHOR BIO
Scarlett Ross is intensely private in her real world and outrageously verbose in her literary world. A southern woman through and through, she is fond of sitting on her porch(or as she cheekily calls it a veranda) and thinking up her naughty book ideas. She loves black and white films of all genres, Pinot Grigio, gourmet pizza, playing trivia games and five-hour baths with her trusty Kindle. Her heart is always around friends and family with her son being the center of her universe. Scarlett is almost always wearing her trademark Jackie O sunglasses and wide brimmed hat while listening to nineties alt rock.

AUTHOR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment