Wednesday, December 11, 2019

S. Doyle - My Super Sexy Spy review

Ooh! This was such a fun read! Beth and Liam had an interesting meet cute. Beth is stuck in a rut. Life throws her a unique curveball and she decides to go for it. She gets out of her comfort zone and she makes some new friends. What she thinks she knows, she discovers she really didn’t. Her eyes are opened, she took chances and met an attractive guy. I adored their banter, their chemistry and I was lost in this fast paced story! I enjoyed the action and bit of danger that was surrounding Beth. Unexpected things happened and it was endearing. I couldn't put this book down.



A fun fast-paced standalone romantic comedy from the author of The Bride series!

See the world. Go to Italy. Have an affair with a sexy stranger. Get out of the rut my life has become.

Done. Done. And done.

Except I slept with the wrong sexy stranger who turns out wasn’t the easy going sports writer I thought he was. Instead he’s a spy. A spy who is after me!

Then the father I’ve never met turns up and he’s a nuclear scientist. What the fork? Throw a kidnapping Russian into the mix and my once dull life is now chaos.

And to make it that much worse…I fell in love during the whole mess!

Which makes my new boyfriend the bad guy. Or the good guy. I’m not really sure.

One thing I know for certain… I can’t totally trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment