Monday, March 25, 2019

Kelly Elliott and Kristin Mayer - Play Me review

Ohhh, this story was so sweet! While I've read other books from Kelly Elliott, I haven't read anything by Kristin Mayer but I never felt lost. I thought Kelly and Kristin made for a dynamic writing duo. This book merges children from two series so I've just added more books to my TBR list due to this collaboration! 
I enjoyed getting to know Kendall and Hunter! Kendall has a good head on her shoulders and she was determined to succeed in her career. She is a woman who knows what she wants and while she wasn't sure her idea would work, she grabbed life by the horns and approached Hunter. She knew he was the one to get the job done. And there was something about her that intrigued him. I enjoyed the banter between them and the chemistry... whew! *fans self* I was lost in their story and I really enjoyed it! It felt realistic and hopeful and I found myself not wanting to put the book down. Be sure not to miss this read! I look forward to future books from this duo! 







She has a head for business and a body for sin. 

He is a coach who knows how to use his equipment.

Neither is looking for love. 

Should be easy, right? 

Wrong. 

This might be the most important game Kendall Wales and Hunter Owens have ever played where everything is on the line. 

With one wrong play, they could lose it all. 

Hopefully, the game clock doesn’t reach zero before it’s too late.


*Play Me is a standalone novel*

No comments:

Post a Comment