Tuesday, May 1, 2018

J. Kenner - Shake It Up review

Whew! This book was action packed and had me on the edge of my seat! I knew it would be a HEA, but the threat behind Taylor was enough to make me nervous! I was lost in Landon and Taylor's story! I enjoyed how life brought them together and their chemistry was combustible! I enjoyed the way the reader (and Landon) are slowly clued into what happened in Taylor's past.  I liked how Landon wanted to protect her and the safety he offered her. I enjoyed how Taylor let herself trust Landon and fall for him.  All-around enjoyable read!  I'm loving this Man of the Month series! 

*ARC provided for my honest review*




There are a million reasons why I need to stop thinking about Taylor D'Angelo naked.

She's too young for me, for starters.

She's too ambitious.

She's my job.

Romance was the last thing on my mind when I agreed to look into her stalker as a favor.

Now, she's all I can think about--and in every position I can imagine.

I'm not the only one obsessing.

The threats against her are intensifying along with our connection.

If I give in, if I let our bodies take over, it could draw her stalker out.

Our passion could save her.

Or it could destroy us both.

Meet Mr. August - He'll do anything to protect her.
Each book in the series is a STANDALONE novel with NO cliffhanger and a guaranteed HEA! 


And don’t miss Bar Bites: A Man of the Month Cookbook by J. Kenner and Suzanne M. Johnson, featuring recipes, slices of life, and an all new short story!

No comments:

Post a Comment