Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Laurelin Paige - Dirty Sexy Player review

So this book is a bit unique. It's being released first in audio, before the ebook and paperback are released.  I love these narrators (Elena Wolfe and Jacob Morgan) and thought they did an amazing job of bringing Weston and Elizabeth to life. Now, while this book can be a standalone, I do recommend starting with the duet, Dirty Filthy Rich Men and Dirty Filthy Rich Love.  These books are about the men of Reach, Inc. We got a glimpse of Weston and Elizabeth in the duet and I feel like it sets up this story so well.  

OH. MY. HEAVENS. YOU GUYSSSSSSS! This book wrecked me! And because I was just referring to the previous books, I realized Laurelin has a theme going with this series. She pulls the reader in and twists their heart.  I don't want to be that person who gives this story away for you, so I'm not telling you much.  BUUUUUT, I loved how Laurelin's storytelling sucks the reader into Elizabeth's and Weston's lives. She makes you FEEL for them, want to know more. I found myself laughing out loud as I was listening, and so many times I was grinning like a fool.  Good thing I was in my car where no one could see me, right!? ha! I devoured this audiobook and read it whenever I got the chance. I enjoyed how the relationship developed, the chemistry got hotter and the foreplay was seriously smooth! I loved the ups and the downs and everything in between. Laurelin made sure I was in love with these characters when she did her author thing to me .... Now I need someone to hug me.  This was an EPIC book hangover and I'm still not recovered. My heart is hanging in pieces.  I can't recommend this book enough! And, if you have the Audible Romance Package, this yummy book is included for you!  Get ready to get your listen on! 



Listen now!

Amazon Audio: http://laurl.in/DSPAmAud 

Add to Goodreads: http://laurl.in/PlayerGR

**Ebook and paperback releases July 23rd and you can preorder now!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment