Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tara Thomas - Hidden Fate review

Can we talk about this cover for a minute!? I know you don't know this, but it's so perfect for this novella!  I just love it! Anyway, this book picks up where Shattered Fear left off and it held me hostage. I couldn't put it down. This was a very fast read for me.  Brent wants to protect his girlfriend at all costs now that there is danger lurking ahead.  The danger speeds up their timeline and propels their relationship a little faster than if things were going well for them. I enjoyed watching the relationship between Brent and Janie grow, her new relationship with Bea. Due to everything going on around them, Janie and Alyssa haven't been able to get together to discuss anything.  And the hits keep coming! Due to the fact that the reader knows the conversations happening between The Gentleman and his henchman, the things happening aren't unexpected but they aren't known so I felt like I was on the edge of my seat waiting with Janie to find these things out.  And the ending! WHEW!  Hang on! You'll want Twisted End to be able to see what happens next to poor Janie! I certainly can't wait to find out how things will end up. 

**ARC provided by NetGalley for my honest review**


From romantic suspense author Tara Thomas comes the explosive next novella, Hidden Fate, in the brand-new romantic suspense Sons of Broad series.

Welcome to the sultry streets of Charleston, where simmering desire and dark danger rule...

He’ll stop at nothing to keep her safe…

Someone wants Janie dead.
Brent will do anything to protect her from a ruthless killer’s hunt. 
But an enemy this powerful won’t give up easily….

And danger and passion will explode as they fight for each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment