Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lisa Mondello - Weather the Storm: Episode 7 (Rising Storm)

First things first. HOLY CRAP!! I can't believe Sebastian said that!! Whaaaaaat?! Now I'm grabbing my popcorn and waiting for it. It's inevitable. I can only imagine how it going to go down. 

This time we have the majority of the focus on the pastor, Bryce and his wife Tara and their family. They are going through a difficult time but their story was sweet. 

I'm thinking Episode 8 will be a doozy! Can't wait to see this Storm! 

**I received an ARC for my honest review**







Secrets, Sex and Scandals … 

Welcome to Storm, Texas, where passion runs hot, desire runs deep, and secrets have the power to destroy… Get ready. The storm is coming. 

Bryce Douglas faces a crisis of faith when his idyllic view of his family is challenged with his son’s diagnosis of autism. Instead of accepting his wife and her tight-knit family’s comfort, he pushes them away, fears from his past threatening to undo the happiness he’s found in his present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment