Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Coming Home For Us audio review

I thought this book was so sweet! Elijah and Maddie have an emotional journey. I really enjoyed their friendship and soon timing was right to change to more. Elijah suffered a big loss and Maddie had a loss, too but it didn't mean that things couldn't work between them. Elijah had a second chance at love and Maddie has loved Elijah for years but it wasn't able to work between them. I was cheering for them. I loved how Andi Arndt and Jason Clarke brought these characters to life!



The Wilder Brothers from New York Times best-selling author Carrie Ann Ryan continue with Elijah’s last chance at redemption and love.

I made plans. I followed the path. I fell in love.

Then the world took her away from me.

I swore to never love again, and I’ve done all I could to keep that vow.

But life finds a way, and I can’t stop this burning attraction with my best friend.

Maddie stood by me when my world shattered.

She deserves more than a broken man who promised to never love again.

Only I swear she feels the same way about me. And I have no idea what to do about it.

Now she might leave the Wilders, and I can’t tell her to stay—even if it means shattering the one piece of me I have left.






No comments:

Post a Comment