Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Mickey Miller - The Roommate Arrangement review

Ok, so I was excited to get a new Mickey Miller book! And I have to admit, I didn't realize this book was the 2nd part of a duet. However, I dove into it anyway and I didn't feel lost. I understood things that had happened, but I do want to go back and read The Marriage Arrangement to get the full story! That being said, I was quickly sucked into Skylar’s and Luke's story! Sky is down on her luck and needs a friend. She and Luke haven't seen each other in years and very quickly, it's as if time hasn't passed. Their friendship was easy. I enjoyed their relationship … and the underlying tension. Yes, they had a history but that didn’t need to define them now. Besides, Luke was in a relationship. I did NOT like his significant other though! I wanted things to happen with Skylar! I couldn’t put this book down and Mickey made me feel ALL THE THINGS! I can’t recommend  book enough!






Mickey Miller brings you the stunning conclusion to a sexy duet.

Is it true what they say: if it’s meant to be, it will be?

Lucas:

Eight years ago, I faked a marriage with my best friend.

The arrangement was a ruse, but the feelings I developed were real.

Then we graduated from college, let each other go.

At last, I tried to.

Letting go of Sky was harder than I ever imagined.

It took me a long time, but I finally learned to live without her.

Then, fate intervened.

Eight years later, the girl who got away is back...

And she's my new roommate.

Our new arrangement was supposed to be temporary.

I’m engaged to someone else now. I have a totally new life and I’m happy.

I know she’s off-limits, but it doesn’t matter.

I’m falling in love with Skylar all over again.

And that’s a really big problem.

The Roommate Arrangement is the follow up to The Marriage Arrangement (formerly titled Rock Block). It is a second chance romance and includes a Happily Ever After and concludes this duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment