Thursday, April 28, 2022

Stoni Alexander - Vengeance review

I was here for this book! Danielle is a strong, independent woman. She is not someone to mess with! The chemistry between her and Cooper was palpable through the pages. But I really enjoyed how well these two worked together. They respected each other and they also kept secrets really well! I enjoyed the flow of this story and found myself unable to put this book down! I adore Stoni’s stories and highly recommend this read! 





Catch me… if you can

My sister’s murder gutted me… then I got angry. Real angry.

If you’re a sexual predator, I’m coming for you. I won’t let you hurt another woman, ever again. The hatred in my eyes will be the last thing you see.

Each kill blackens my shattered soul. Still, I have no regrets. That’s how messed up I am, how far I’ve fallen.

Evil would have sucked me into its dark, sinister vortex if it hadn’t been for him. He’s flat-out gorgeous, a total alpha, and so damn intriguing. I find him impossible to resist. Being with him gives me hope, something I haven’t felt in a long, long time.

The only blemish on his beautiful, fearless soul is that he’s spending every waking moment hunting me.
______________

VENGEANCE can be read as a standalone, but Stoni recommends reading DAMAGED first since Danielle Fox and Cooper Grant are secondary characters in that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment