Thursday, January 7, 2021

Meghan March - Flash Bang audio review





Especially with times like they are, I love a good apocalyptic theme! LOL. Actually this book has been on my TBR for a minute. I listened to this book and I loved how the narrators brought the characters to life! Rowan's father has prepared her for an EMP taking out grids and rendering things useless. Her go-bag is ready and she's bound and determined to find her way home. She's strong and has the skills to back her. She's focused on getting to her family. But things happen along the way that she didn't see coming. One event leads to another and I was here for it! If M/F/M isn't your thing, then I suggest skipping this one. But if you're looking for an action-packed, sexy read then what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment