Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Julie Kriss - Work Me Up review

Kate and Ryan have a history no one knows about. She gets a chance to work with Ryan, but neither of them were expecting to see one another again. In the years since they first met, a lot has happened and Ryan had some growing up to do. I enjoyed this story, the chemistry between the characters and seeing what moving home was like for Ryan. Ryan's priorities were changing and Kate was there for him and fit into their lives. The bad boy wasn't all that bad and I enjoyed his relationship with his son and his brothers. 

🔥🔥 NEW AUDIO RELEASE 🔥🔥

Baseball player. Single dad. Hot mess. No woman has ever tamed him...until now. Jason Clarke and Savannah Peachwood narrating? Yes and yes! WORK ME UP by Julie Kriss is now out in audio and it is HOT!

Start listening today!
Audible: adbl.co/2oK4d1g
Amazon: amzn.to/2IQETgO

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Everyone knows Ryan Riggs - everyone who follows minor league baseball, that is. He's the player with the hair-trigger temper, the bad shoulder, and the smoking-hot looks. He's also a single dad in need of a nanny - which makes him my new boss. 
Simple. 
Except for one thing: We had a one-night stand five years ago. We're trying to be professional. But it was one of the best nights of my life, and the more I work with him, the more I'm thinking about a repeat. 
He's battling his demons, and I might be the only one who can help him win. He's impossible. He's unforgettable. He's unwinnable. Looks like I have my work cut out for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment