Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A little mid-year musings


So, I was thinking the other day.  I know, scary, right? I haven't had the time to read as much as I did at this point last year (but that's totally okay) however, I haven't read a single terrible book.  Not that I would expect to, but seriously, most of the books I've read this year have been 4 or 5 stars to me.  Granted, I don't rate them that way here on the blog, but I do review in other places (Goodreads and Amazon for example).  But I have been blessed with books I ADORE! Obviously, some more than others (as with anything) but there's not one that I can say, "Ugh, that book? No."  I realize there are 564564895456475 gazillion books out there and I'm only offering you a selection, but so far this year, I would read (or have read) multiple books from each of these authors.  And a lot of these books have future books coming, so I have them on my radar to check out.  And my blog keeps me so busy, I have another MILLION books on my TBR list that I can't get to.  But I love the opportunity to pass along such great books to you, that I can't always say no, so both my blogging list and my personal TBR list GROW AND GROW!  And even though I can't read my personal TBR's in a timely manner, I still have a serious one-click problem.  Like, ridiculous. Anyone feel me?


I tend to stay in the same genre (but not always) but I always appreciate each book I read. The authors put their heart and soul into their books and maybe if it's not one that strikes my fancy, it WILL be one to strike yours. But I hope my reviews help you find books that you love, or authors to love that maybe you didn't know about otherwise!  And to my fellow readers out there, do you have a favorite author/book that I don't know about? Join me on Facebook and send me a message! Until next time... keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment