Tuesday, July 10, 2018

J. Kenner - Walk the Line review

All. The. Feels. I loved getting lost in Brent and Elena’s story. This book was a fantastic end to this fun series! I devoured this read and couldn't put it down.  I have been waiting for Brent's story and it did not disappoint! The chemistry between them was HOTT! The feelings between them real and it was such a sweet story.  Not only do the readers learn about this couple, but they also see the way things have shaped up for The Fix and the other couples we have met over the last 11 books. I'm sad this series is over but I highly recommend this read and the other books in the series! I think Brent is my favorite man of the month! <3



Elena is too young for me, not to mention she’s my boss’s daughter and my babysitter.

That’s beyond complicated. And I’m not even looking for a relationship—but I can’t deny the attraction that sizzles between us.

I need to ignore it. A single dad, all I want is to take care of my little girl, do my job, and enjoy my friends. Anything more is asking for complications I can’t afford. Asking to be hurt again.

Trouble is, I want her, too. And when our flirty sparks turn to flames, I give in to temptation. Our secret fling is scorching hot, better than I’d even imagined.

But secrets get out, and I could lose my job and my reputation.

And I’m starting to realize she’s the one thing I’m not willing to lose.


Each novel in the series is a STANDALONE romance with a guaranteed HEA!


And don’t miss Bar Bites: A Man of the Month cookbook featuring recipes, slices of life, and an all new short story!

No comments:

Post a Comment